Class 4 Petrol, Diesel & Electric vehicle MOTs.
Having a valid MOT certificate is a legal requirement for all vehicles in the UK that are over 3 years old.
During an MOT test our testers will do a visual and digital safety check of your vehicle
- Engine compartment, exhaust components and vehicle emissions.
- Vehicle lights, dashboard lamps and obvious electrical faults.
- Safety restraints, and other manufacturer fitted safety devices.
- Windscreen glass, wiper blades and mirrors.
Use our online booking features to check for available timeslots and make your reservation now!
MOTs now only
Save £9 off max DVSA fee
- Call today or book online.